State Route 315 in Columbus will undergo major repairs from June 15 to Nov. 1, 2009. This may cause problems for attendees traveling to OSBA Headquarters from the north and northwest. While two lanes of traffic will remain open on St. Rt. 315, many entrance and exit ramps will be closed for the duration of the construction. Here are two alternate routes to OSBA Headquarters for those looking to avoid the construction. For more information on ramp closings and traffic updates, visit www.BuckeyeTraffic.org/315.
From the North:
1. Follow I-270 West toward Grove City.
2. Take exit #10/Roberts Rd. Turn left on Roberts Rd.
3. Turn right on Dublin Rd.
4. Turn left of Trabue Rd.
5. Turn right on Lake Shore Drive. Turn left into OSBA Headquarters at 1700 Lake Shore Drive.
From the Northwest:
1. Follow I-71 South toward Columbus.
2. Take exit #109A/Airport/Dayton onto I-670 West (left exit).
3. Take exit #1A/US-33 North.
4. Turn left on Dublin Rd. (US-33).
5. Turn left on W. 5th Avenue.
6. Turn right on Lake Shore Drive. Turn right into OSBA Headquarters at 1700 Lake Shore Drive.