- Advance registration is advised. Take advantage of our Pre-registration Discount! Register prior to the date of the program and receive $25 OFF the Walk-in Registration Fee!
- If you do not receive a written confirmation or plan to register at the program call (800) 232-7124 to verify availability.
- Registrations will be limited to available seating.
- The Institute reserves the right to change or cancel program plans if circumstances warrant, and credit hours are subject to approval by the Supreme Court of Ohio.
- The OSBA CLE Institute provides smoke-free conference rooms and encourages participants not to bring portable electronic equipment (cellular phones, laptops, etc.).
- Services for Persons With Disabilities - If special arrangements are required for individuals to participate in this seminar, please contact the Institute at least one week prior to course date at (800) 232-7124.
In the interest of maintaining a safe environment for all employees, members and other visitors, the Ohio State Bar Association prohibits the possession, transport and storage of all weapons on Association property and in any Association programs, regardless of whether or not the person responsible for the weapon is otherwise licensed to carry it. This policy does not apply to any law enforcement personnel or security personnel engaging in official duties.
OSBA CLE PublicationsUnable to attend? Purchase the seminar materials ... Details on the registration form or call (800) 232-7124 for a listing of all CLE publications. You can also view a list of publications on our website. » Click here
CLE Calendar and Registration Online!
Check out the course listing on our website. » Click Here
Earn CLE Credit Via The Internet!
The Ohio Supreme Court Commission on CLE has approved a program of CLE via the Internet offered by the OSBA CLE Institute. To try out this convenient alternative via our Web site at http://www.legalspan.com/osba/
Receive monthly updates on OSBA CLE Seminars via e-mail.
Sign up for the CLE E-Calendar:
Online: click here
to sign up online.
By Mail: fill out the registrant information on the registration form.
By Phone: call us at (800) 232-7124.
By Fax: fax your request to (614) 487-8808 (include your Ohio Attorney Number and your email address).