The current standard living will, health-care power of attorney, anatomical gift forms, mental health declaration and financial power of attorney forms are available to be downloaded to your computer.
These are the original versions of the current living will, health care power of attorney and anatomical gift forms, which do not have fields you can type in, but must be printed out and then completed.
This is the latest version of the online fillable version of the Advance Directives form above. Please tryout and review for possible bugs or errors. Please email us here if you have any comments on this updated version. Thank you.
This is the original version, which does not have fields you can type in. It must be printed to be completed.
Attention: Some of these documents are only available as PDFs (Portable Document Format) which are compatible with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat versions 7, 8 and 9. In order to fill out these forms, you can use the free Adobe Reader version 9 which you can download from http://get.adobe.com/reader. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation regarding this.
If you are having problems opening or printing PDF files, please try the following possible solutions:
- Download the file by right-clicking it and choosing Save-As. Save the file to a special place. Once the download is complete, launch Acrobat and open the file you just downloaded.
- If you print from an Acrobat 7.0 or later product, select Print As Image in the Print dialog box. Note that files will print more slowly with Print As Image selected. For more information about Print As Image, see the online Acrobat help guide.
- Shut down your computer and start it back up. Try to open/print again.
- Download the latest version of Adobe's Free Acrobat Reader (version 9).
Notes on using the form fillable versions of the Advance Directives forms:
- The first fillable field is on page 3 of the form (Living Will Declaration). You can quickly move from field to the next by hitting the Tab key on your keyboard (Shift+Tab moves you to the previous field).
- Before printing, you must "click out" or "tab out" or press <Enter> to get out of the current field. Only by doing so do you update the field with the data you have entered.
- Dates and notary information are identical on both forms.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be used to complete any Acrobat Fill-In form. Because this form has “extended features in Adobe Reader,” you can now use Reader to fill out the form, save it and open it later for further editing without losing what you previously entered.