Introducing the new addition to our team—Aflac
- Aflac adds that extra layer of protection your employees need.
- There is no direct cost to your company.
- Aflac processes claims in an average of four business days.*
- Aflac offers both group and individual voluntary insurance plans.
- Over 465,000 businesses nationwide offer Aflac to their employees.**
- Aflac is ethical and financially sound.
Why OSBA Insurance Agency? Because we:
- Work together with you to evaluate your current and future insurance needs.
- Make certain you understand every insurance option—every detail.
- Recommend the best options, based on your requirements and your budget.
- Continually review your plans to maximize coverage and minimize costs.
- Serve as your advocate and advisor with insurance companies, doctors, and hospitals.
Assist in communicating with your employees, and provide ongoing education as needed.
*Company Statistics, December 31, 2010.
**Aflac company statistics, June 2011.
Individual coverage underwritten by American
Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus. In New York, coverage is
underwritten by American Family Life Assurance Company of New York. Group coverage underwritten by Continental American
Insurance Company, which is not licensed to solicit business in Virgin
Islands, Guam, and Puerto Rico. In California, group coverage underwritten by Continental American Life Insurance Company.