- Advertise with the OSBA
- If you are interested in reaching more than 25,000 Ohio lawyers, advertise in the Ohio Lawyer or Ohio State Bar Association Report. You can find ad rates, demographics, an editorial calendar and other information here.
- Law Student News
- This newsletter is published electronically for law student members of the OSBA six times a year.
- CLE E-Calendar
- For monthly e-mail updates on OSBA CLE seminars, sign up to receive the CLE E-Calendar.
- CLE Publications
- If you are unable to attend an OSBA CLE seminar of interest to you, purchase the seminar publication and make sure you don't miss out on important information affecting you and your practice area.
- Inside OSBA
- The OSBA's Web-only newsletter provides OSBA members the latest OSBA news and information.
- Ohio Lawyer
- Published bimonthly, Ohio Lawyer features articles on legal issues and trends, as well as columns from the OSBA president and executive director. Other columns highlight legislative issues, ethical and malpractice concerns, technology information, and book and Web site reviews. Click here to see the Ohio Lawyer editorial policy.
- OSBA Report
- The Association's weekly resource for members, the OSBA Report is the first to publish the most recent cases from the Ohio Supreme Court, in addition to reported cases from the Ohio appellate courts and selected lower court cases.
- OSBA Report Online
- This weekly is the online enhancement of the printed OSBA Report, offering descriptive case summaries with links to the full text of the case in Casemaker. It also offers everything in the print version, including Supreme Court announcements, Legis-letter, classified advertising and OSBA/legal news.
- Paralegal News
- Published three times a year, this newsletter is specifically designed for OSBA paralegal and legal assistant members. It provides substantive articles on the field and Association information.
- Section Newsletters
- Keep current on developments in specific areas of law with the OSBA section newsletters.
- Attorney Nominations
- Nominate an "exceptional volunteer" member to be featured in Ohio Lawyer.