Register today for the
OSBA Law & Media Conference as we discuss hot topics in media law on
Oct. 13, 2017!
Plenary Keynote Speaker:
Gregg Leslie | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
Topic: Fake News - What it is (and isn't), how to spot it, and what to do if you get burned by it.
Gregg Leslie - Staff attorney with the Reporters Committee and editor of their news publications and guides. Served as chairman of the D.C. Bar's Media Law Committee and as a member of the governing committee of the Communications Law Forum of the American Bar Association, as well as the ABA's Fair Trial and Free Press Task Force.
- The Internet of (Media) Things: Automated News from Your Coffeemaker
- Public Records Extravaganza: Court of Claims Update, New Exceptions, and the Craziest Court Rulings
- How the Internet Affects Litigation and Settlement Strategy for Defamation and Privacy Cases
- Hot Topics in Copyright Law
- Communication is a Two-Way Street. Roadblocks, Detours, and Dangerous Curves Ahead
Applying for 4.25 CLE hours
Date, Time, and LocationOctober
9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Ohio State Bar Association
1700 Lake Shore Dr. | Columbus, OH 43204
by October 2:
Student Rate: $20Register
after October 2:
Student Rate: $20
Contact Halle Malcomb, Manager of Committees and Sections (firstname.lastname@example.org)