This holiday season, the OSBA is giving away a free registration to our January training session, “Breaking Through the Noise: The Art of a Powerful Presentation in the Digital Age
,” on Twitter!
Debra Jasper and Betsy Hubbard, co-founders of Mindset Digital
, will be showing attorneys how to create more visual and interactive presentations and dramatically improve how they convey complex legal information. They will also show attorneys how to:
- Deliver more powerful presentations and messages in a digital age;
- Present case law and expert knowledge in an easier-to-take-in format
- Avoid the five fatal presentation flaws;
- Take advantage of new technologies; and
- Tune in to tweckling, harshtags and other activity at legal conferences and sessions.
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win on Twitter.
1. Tweet the following: “Hoping to win a spot in @OSBA’s session on powerful presentations for attorneys and law firms. #OSBACLE”
That’s it! If you are the winner, @OSBA will tweet you a direct message so you can claim your prize.
Good luck everyone!
You must be a practicing lawyer in Ohio. Final entries are due by Friday, Jan.4, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be announced Monday, Jan. 7, 2013.